Dear Blessed Families,
We would like to inform you about the upcoming Blessing in 2016, which will take place in Korea, on the anniversary of Foundation Day. The Blessing is scheduled for February 20th 2016.
Please read the memo carefully (attached here) for full details.
Summary of the Blessing application procedure for 2nd Gen candidates
1. Register online, via the Blessing 2016 Registration Form
Please do this as soon as you have made the decision to attend the Blessing – to help with our planning and so that you can receive further updates.
2. Complete the full Blessing Application (see checklist below).
Required Forms and Documents (Please use Excel forms if possible)
- Second Generation Blessing Application Form (Excel file) or PDF
- Matching Report Form (Excel file) or PDF
- Family Introduction Form (Excel file) or PDF
- Blessing Interview Form (Excel file) or PDF
- Blessing Pictures (Guidance notes)
- HIV / AIDS test (Guidance notes)
Please send all Blessing Application Forms and documents, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st January 2016 at the latest.
3. Inform us of completion of all forms and further conditions, via the Blessing Application Forms Checklist
4. Once your flights have been booked, fill in the Blessing 2016 Travel & Accommodation form. (Note: Parents and other family members attending the Blessing are also asked to fill in this form).
5. Here you can find details about the Blessing Rings 2016
Please remember only qualified candidates who have completed the Blessing Application in time and received approval from the European Second Generation Blessing Department will be able to attend. If you are not sure, or have questions regarding your personal situation please contact Geros or Orlande personally (see the Memo for contact details).
We wish you all the best with your preparations and look forward to celebrating with you, as you embark on your exciting journey as a Blessed couple!