Summer WS 2020 news

Dear brothers and sisters!
Thanks for your provisional registration for the Senior HARP Workshop, ODP+ Workshop and volunteering as staff. As the initial deadline has passed, we wanted to give an update about the current situation.

We are grateful for the positive response from all of you, and we are still hoping to go ahead with the workshop as planned. We are also happy to inform you that we have secured a qualified medical doctor (a parent of one of the applicants) to support at the Senior HARP workshop.

Unfortunately, however, we cannot yet confirm Camberg as the location for our workshops. We are waiting to receive a confirmation from local authorities that the workshops can take place. We have already secured an alternative WS place in Slovakia (training center in Luzna). Slovakia has one of the lowest numbers of COVID-19 in Europe and holding summer camps is allowed. There are two airports in the vicinity – Vienna airport (Austria) and Bratislava airport (Slovakia). If we cannot hold the workshop in Camberg, we will hold it In Luzna, Slovakia.

We will send a final update with location and travel information by Friday 10th July. At this point we will clarify the location, so that you can arrange travel and confirm your participation. In the unlikely circumstances that we cannot go ahead with the workshop, we will inform you of the cancellation by 10th July.

We appreciate your understanding and patience in these unprecedented circumstances.

(on behalf of the ESGD team)