Date: 10th – 18th August 2021
Place: Neumuehle Seminarhaus, Bad Camberg, Germany
Age group: born in 2002 – 2005
WS directors: Patrick Hanna and Martin Alexy
Workshop fee: 230 EUR
We are very excited to invite those of you who are in the elder HARP age-group, to this year’s European Senior workshop! As always, this is the best opportunity in the year to reconnect with friends from all over Europe, to build new friendships and to gain strength and clarity about our shared identity and path as blessed children.
There will be relevant and relatable content to go deeper into what it means to live a daily life of faith, along with discussions and interactive activities. Through the mixture of challenging, reflective and team activities, we want to build an atmosphere where we create wonderful, lasting memories that remind us of our potential and our connection as brothers and sisters. There will also be a variety of education and testimonies given by elder Second Gen and educators to share lessons and perspectives that can strengthen our commitment in living our life as God’s representatives. Come and join us this summer to re-discover and strengthen your contribution to our unique calling.
- Register online (use the link below)
- You will receive an automatic reply to the email address provided by you on the registration form. You can check that your registration went through. Please check your email including the SPAM folder.
- We will send you a confirmation email by 30 June with further information to the same address provided at the registration. We anticipate that international travel options will become clearer by then. Additionally, we expect the German national and local health authorities will provide clearer guidelines for youth camps by that date.
- Please wait for the confirmation email before booking your travel!
- We will post up-to-date information on the website by 1 July at the latest.
Register online here.
Arrival: on 10th August by 19:00 to Bad Camberg
Departure: on 18th August from 8:00 from Bad Camberg
Local transport: Please plan your trip to and from Bad Camberg, there is regular connection from Frankfurt Airport and Frankfurt Main train station by the train. We will arrange pick up from the Bad Camberg train station. Below you can find more details how to travel there.
Travel information how to go to Bad Camberg
- Travel from Frankfurt main train station (Hauptbahnhof) to Bad Camberg train station
There is a regular train connection (every 30 min. or every 15 min. in rush hours) directly to Bad Camberg. You will use Regional trains direction to Limburg (Lahn) Bahnhof. Journey from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof to Bad Camberg takes 45 min. We will provide pick up at the Bad Camberg train station.
- Travel from Frankfurt International Airport
You will need to take a train (S-bahn) to Frankfurt main train station (Hauptbahnhof). When you arrive at Frankfurt International Airport then you will either arrive at Terminal 1 or at Terminal 2. The train station is located in Terminal 1 so those that will arrive at Terminal 2 will first have to take the ‘Sky Line’ heading towards Terminal 1. All trains heading towards Frankfurt train station depart from platform 1 (Gleis 1) from the airport train station. You will need to buy a train ticket from the vending machine – you can use both cash or credit card. Buy a ticket to Bad Camberg and then you use the same ticket for the connecting train to Bad Camberg.
There is a regular train connection (every 15 min) directly to Frankfurt and the journey takes 11 min. Once you arrive to Frankfurt main train station (Hauptbahnhof), take another train to Bad Camberg (see previous description). We will provide pick up at the Bad Camberg train station.
- Travel from Frankfurt Hahn Airport
When you arrive at Hahn airport you need to catch a shuttle bus that will take you to Frankfurt am Main train station via Frankfurt International Airport. Journey takes about 90 minutes.
Once you arrive to Frankfurt main train station (Hauptbahnhof), take a train to Bad Camberg (see previous description). We will provide pick up at the Bad Camberg train station.
For viewing train schedules you can use this planner